- Select two countries that have been or currently are in conflict.
- Compare the two countries using the cultural dimensions interactive index.
- Briefly describe the two countries that you selected and the conflict in which they are engaged. Explain why you selected them.
- Compare the two countries on the following dimensions: collectivism-individualism, masculinity-femininity, power distance, long-term orientation, and uncertainty avoidance.
- Explain what insights you had or conclusions that you might now draw about the countries and/or the conflict between them based on your comparison.
- Explain the role that culture plays in this conflict and how dimensions of culture might influence the resolution of the conflict.
- “Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions: Understanding Workplace Values Around the World.” Notice the differences between each dimension of culture.
Graduatesplug essays are NOT intended to be forwarded as finalized work as it is only strictly meant to be used for research and study purposes. graduatesplug does not endorse or condone any type of plagiarism.