Overview: Annotated bibliographies provide you with the opportunity to cite, summarize, and compare and contrast resources you will use in a paper. You will cite each resource in APA style, write a description that summarizes the central theme and scope of the resource, and compare and contrast it with other resources.
Note: Selected resources must be scholarly articles that reflect the topics outlined in the assignment. Course resources and Wikipedia may not be used. The articles do not need to be empirical studies but must be from primary sources.
Question: Select two scholarly articles on the concepts of stress, resilience, and prevention.
Summarize, evaluate, and analyze each article, adding your critique and insights. Be sure to use proper APA citation format for each article.
· If you select an article on bullying, you may consider the following:
Do individuals as well as the community have a stress tipping point for school safety from bullying. Is zero-tolerance one such tipping point, and does it work?
· If you select an article on drugs, you may consider the following:
How do we build resilience in children for saying no to drugs? What support systems, such as DARE, can we develop?
Instructions: Each article should be added as a separate submission. For each article, include the following:
· A brief summary of the resource
· An evaluation of the resource, including the author’s background, document source, and intended audience
· An analysis of the article, including its relevance to the topic
· Proper citation in APA format
· Correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary