- Identify a current or controversial issue that forensic psychology professionals face that has been recently influenced by legislation, case law, or national policies. (Refer to the next list for possible issues.)
- Explain the legal and policy decisions that have contributed to the evolution of the current legal status of the selected issue.
- Summarize relevant research in psychology that has informed the manner in which the forensic psychology professional conducts research or consultation related to the selected issue.
- Describe ethical dilemmas likely encountered by the forensic psychology professional while conducting research or consultation related to the selected issue.
- Integrate research about legal laws and policies with scholarly research findings in order to propose recommended best practice standards related to the selected issue.
- Explain how the recommended best-practice standards will contribute to social change.
Graduatesplug essays are NOT intended to be forwarded as finalized work as it is only strictly meant to be used for research and study purposes. graduatesplug does not endorse or condone any type of plagiarism.