Health Care Equity
- Did you address at least three aspects of the issue you chose?
- Aspect 1: Economic aspect
- Aspect 2: Racial and ethical aspect
- Aspect 3: How Education Affects Health
- Does each aspect have relevant and authoritative evidence in support of your point?
- Have you included a view that is in opposition to your viewpoint, and have you answered that opposing view, pointing out its flaws in such a way as to refute it?
contains the following:
- An opening paragraph that states a clear thesis that is focused, plausible, and arguable and that gives direction and purpose to the assignment
- A fair-minded, balanced, and objective development of the pros and cons of the issue in a well-organized sequence of ideas, free of mechanical errors
- Credible, reliable, and authoritative evidence in support of the points made
- A strong conclusion that summarizes your views, reminds the audience of the issue and its importance, and shows in brief that you have successfully defended your thesis