After studying the content of the module and the suggested resources, participate and comment on the multiple versions of Microsoft Word (desktop, online, and mobile). Make an initial contribution paragraph describing the version of Word on your computer, Word online (www.office.com), and Word mobile (iOS or android). Compare your installed version with the online and mobile versions. Finish your contribution by answering the following questions:
1. What installed version do you use?
2. What different features did you find between the versions?
3. What limitations could you identify on the web and mobile versions?
Remember to review the academic expectations for your submission.
· Submit your initial discussion post by 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, and react critically to at least two of your classmates’ discussion posts by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday.
· Contribute a minimum of 150 words to the initial post. It should include at least (two) academic sources, formatted and cited in APA.