· Refer to the dissertation topic you have been developing in your previous research courses as well as any feedback from faculty and peers.
· If you have attended your first Residency, refer to the Prospectus PowerPoint from Residency and any feedback given by faculty or peers.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA 7th style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral-level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Write a paper (750-1,000 words) in which you discuss the attributes of quantitative methodology that could be used to study your potential dissertation topic. Include the following in your paper:
1. A statement of your potential dissertation topic.
2. A discussion of the attributes of quantitative methodology that could be used to study your potential dissertation topic.
3. A rationale for approaching your potential dissertation topic as a quantitative study. You must support your rationale with examples including at least two quantitative studies from the extant literature that justify pursuing the topic using a quantitative methodology.