· This week, you will develop and submit your signature project presentation. The presentation should be delivered in a webinar format and focus on applying psychology research in professional practice. Make sure you incorporate the feedback your instructor has provided in the previous weeks’ assignments.
For this week, please review your weekly resources for tips on how to create an effective PowerPoint presentation. The headings and sub-headings reflected in your outline should be used to organize the content for your presentation slides. At a minimum, your presentation must provide points to address the following:
· Provide an overview and discussion on the topic of the webinar. Why is this topic important to the field of psychology?
· Identify the need for the webinar. What is the objective of the webinar?
· Specify the target audience for the webinar. Who will benefit from this presentation about psychology (e.g., program managers, state or local government mental health officials, administrators in schools, prisons, or other institutions). Provide a rationale for your choice.
· Identify 4-6 evidence-based, best practice approaches for addressing/resolving the topic/issue. Support each practice with at least one research citation.
· Address ethical, cultural, and diversity needs, and issues related to the topic/issue/solutions.
· Identify two resources/activities you will include in your webinar (e.g., reflection questions, role plays, discussion groups). Be specific.
In addition, you will need to include speaker notes and provide either a screencast of your presentation or audio narration with your slides. As you record your screencast or audio narration, please keep your audience in mind! Your webinar should be interesting, informative, engaging, and appropriate for delivery within an organizational context.
Length: 15-20 slides with audio narration, not including references
Speaker notes: 150-200 words per slide
References: Include a minimum of 8 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards, and adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
When applicable, conduct a Turnitin pre-check and then upload your completed assignment and click the Submit to Dropbox button.